Are you suffering from a toothache or missing teeth entirely? Have you noticed a new chip or crack in a tooth that is affecting how you eat or speak? If so, you may benefit from a tooth restoration service from the experts at Tetting & Tetting, D.D.S..
This Thanksgiving, be thankful for a full smile. Come in today and see what our services can do for you. Below is a few of the teeth restoration treatments we can offer:
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are resin-based fillings that are used to fill in cavities. Dental amalgams are still being used, but lack the natural look that composite fillings can achieve.
– Dentures/Partial Dentures: Dentures can restore missing teeth. They are also removable, which makes them much easier to clean.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges can restore missing teeth. They are not easily removable like dentures, but they are extremely durable and come in all styles.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps used to conceal damaged or well-worn teeth. They are extremely beneficial at protecting damaged teeth from further harm.
– Dental Implants: Dental Implants are artificial teeth permanently affixed in areas where tooth loss has occurred. Implants are similar to bridges but do not need surrounding teeth to bridge onto, as implants are affixed directly to the jawbone.
The dentists here at Tetting & Tetting, D.D.S. can craft you a better smile in no time. We can help you decide which restoration plan is best for you. To schedule an appointment with Drs. Tetting and Tetting, please call us today at 920.739.9612, or stop by at our office in Appleton, Wisconsin. Our dental superheroes are here to help!