Don’t let cavities ruin your smile any longer. With the advent of a new year, the time is now to take pride in your smile and make the resolution to give it the shine and attention it deserves.
If you have suffered any cavities recently, you may be in need of a dental filling. A great choice to consider is resin composite fillings, which can have tremendous benefits not only for your afflicted tooth but your smile as a whole. Some of the benefits are listed below:
– Typically, composite fillings can last upwards of a decade.
– Composite fillings can be used on front teeth and back teeth.
– Composite fillings are extremely durable and more resistant to cracking in smaller cavities than dental amalgams.
– Composite fillings do not contain mercury, which some people may be allergic to.
– Dental veneers are completely customizable and designed for – If you are seeking a more natural-looking filling, composites have the added benefit of matching the colors of your teeth so they can blend in with your natural teeth.
– If your composite fillings ever need to be repaired, the original fillings do not need to be removed.
If you have a cavity that needs to be repaired, our dentists at Tetting & Tetting, D.D.S. can provide you with tooth-colored composite fillings for nearly all sizes of cavities. To book an appointment with Drs. Paul and Faith Tetting at our office in Appleton, Wisconsin, you can call us at 920.739.9612. Conquering cavities has never been easier!